Campbell Farm – 475 Acres in Fayette County
ACREAGE: 475 Acres
- 10 miles from I-22, 1.5 hrs from Birmingham, 15 minutes from Fayette
- 95+/- acres pasture - fenced and cross-fenced
- 175 +/- acres pine plantation - approximately 17 years old
- Beautiful creek frontage with spectacular hardwood bottoms and ridges
- Adjacent 40 acres also available
This secluded tract with county road frontage has approximately one mile of frontage on beautiful Boxes Creek. Unique diversity – bluffs with panoramic views overlooking the creek and hardwood bottoms, mature fenced pasture, thinned pine plantation, spectacular homesites. Deer and turkey hunting, cattle and horses, merchantable timber. This is a unique opportunity to own a special place. Give us a call today to schedule a showing.