ACREAGE: 148 Acres
- 30 minutes from Birmingham - 5 minutes from I-65
- 6,200 sf, six bedroom home with pool, tennis court and kennel
- 55 +/- ac fenced pasture/open, 90 +/- ac mature mixed hardwood / pine timber
- Gently rolling - ideal for quail courses or dove fields
- Great deer and turkey hunting potential
Located in south Cullman County, this beautiful, diverse tract would make a spectacular primary residence, family farm, or corporate retreat. Highlighted by a 6,200 square foot home with 6 bedrooms, a pool and pool house, tennis court and kennels. Gently rolling topography has been utilized for cattle and quail courses. Great all-around recreational tract. Deer, turkey, quail and dove hunting… Very nice setting for a horse farm and pleasure riding… Wonderful area near the Blount County line (Mulberry Fork).
The home and 25 acres is also available separately Give us a call today to set a time to take a look!